Sunday, February 26, 2017

Will the dogs ever stop?

A night like no other. Simple enough I'd guess that tonight won't bring the best night of my life or for that matter even any change at all. Maybe that is part of the process, the nights sitting quietly listening to music with that bit of unease messing with my soul and I'm laying in my adult dog bed. In the morning everything goes back to normal and the world thinks I am happy or at least it is so busy it forgets about me for awhile. I saw you recently, just for a second, you allude me to often but I do swear that I saw you today. I peaked around the corner and saw that thing that used to make you appear but when I turned around, you were gone. I wonder why can't you stay longer but I realize that it isn't far to stay to long anyways. If you do then people will just think they are crazy because who thought they could have you all the time, literally 24/7. Well I lost you again tonight but hopefully tomorrow I can find you.

I don't think much about weather or not this is the right thing or not. I know it isn't. I just don't know what is. This may sound vague but if you can read between the lines or at least attach it to something that matters to you then you will truly understand. Life is a balance of confusion, humility, anger, disappointment, and sorrow. Why are so many of the most powerful parts of life so painful? Well, it is so that when beauty strikes, you can see it. Being able to recognize your impersonal strength is something most people could never do, oh but hey, I think I found you again.

Don't forget to smile today!😃

No comments:

Post a Comment