Sunday, February 19, 2017

Morning thoughts



A lifetime ago I woke up see the sun rising out of a medieval window as the wind slowly blew the window open and the sun struck you lightly on the small of your back. I stood up and walked to the window when you kissed the side of my neck and told me this would be the best moment of my life. 
I look back at that kiss as the sun slowly crept out from behind the Tuscan mountain range. It may have truly been the most beautiful moment of my entire life and its hard to think much else could top it. I wonder if you ever think about that moment? Or was it only to torment me for a lifetime knowing the girl that gave me the best moment of my life was only meant to be a quick as a flash in my story. 
I wonder quite often was it a blessing or was it a curse to have had that amazing experience. On one side how can it not be a blessing to find a love so intense that it haunts you because you lost it or it a curse because it is all you think about and wonder if anything will ever compare.



No comments:

Post a Comment