Saturday, February 25, 2017

Light and stuff


The light within can be a powerful thing. 


As I just sat down in my reality again it is truly easy to forget all the fun that was just had on my weekend adventure to San Diego and my eminent return to Los Angeles. I find that traveling to places that I have previously lived always leaves me torn between the things I loved and the reasons I left. I did enjoy my time in Balboa park and the museums they have to offer and the amazing dinner we had was just the icing on the cake for the weekend escape. I am now getting ready to get back to work and try my hand at learning a new skill which I should absolutely crush yet I am not sure that I even want to do it. I am really trying to focus on saying 'yes' to as much as possible in life and it has really taken me to some interesting situations and places in my life. I said 'yes' to a quick San Diego escape and I said 'yes' to most everythign else that I can think of this weekend. The trick will be seeing how much longer I can say 'yes'.


No comments:

Post a Comment