Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Gut check

If anything you want is yours then what is stoping you? The captors of your life are adding up and time isn't planning on slowing down. In fact someday it will just stop. Yet you keep thinking you can plan out life, choose the life you deserve, figure it all out. That is such bullshit.

You can do two things in this life and thats it. Be happy or don't be happy. It does seem that simple actually and we fight our gut feeling because we are certain there is more to life than those two choices but there isn't. I am eager to share with the world that I am ready to try for the first time ever. I don't know what that means yet but I am sure as fucking hell ready. I am tired of being so anxious I can't breathe, I am tired of being upset that I am broke when I work a full time job, I am tired of not betting on myself to make my life be fulfilled. I am going to start working on my own happiness for the first time in a long time and honestly maybe the first time ever. I am scared to death and I have no idea what is in front of me but I know that it is time for me to act. My only other choice is a life that is full of unhappiness and who the fuck wants that!

No comments:

Post a Comment