Tuesday, February 21, 2017

What is it to be a mentor?

When you choose to live in the moment and experience live for what it is then you are truly living. I have been trying to understand what life, love, and knowledge truly is. I am eager to help others and understand life a bit more every day. I have lost  my best friend this year, my girlfriend, and well most comforts of life yet I am still motivated to grow. I have no other choice honestly and need to grow daily in order to not loose my shit. I am trying to help a friend who is almost a decade younger than me understand what love is, as I truly have no clue at all what I am doing in my own life. I often wonder if the things I am saying are meant for him or for myself. Well either way, my words are more important than I have ever considered them which makes me wonder if I hold more value in the world then I ever gave myself credit for.

No comments:

Post a Comment